This release contains new functionality, bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you have any questions or need support, visit support.butterflynetwork.com. Thank you for being part of the Butterfly community!
- A "normal" (higher energy) setting for obstetrics is not currently available for iQ+. The "low" setting has been validated as producing diagnostically acceptable images. Switching to "normal" in the obstetrics preset will not increase the energy at this time.
- Users of the Galaxy Tab S6 may experience sub-optimal frame rates in some M-Mode presets.
- After moving the Sample Volume in Pulsed Doppler mode, the trace may not always restart
- On Android only, exam types from an associated worksheet may not be added to draft studies
- Suggested worksheets (associated with the selected exam type) sometimes do not appear at the top of the picker list.
Not all presets, imaging modes and features are available everywhere. Check for availability in your country.