This release contains new functionality, bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you have any questions or need support, visit support.butterflynetwork.com. Thank you for being part of the Butterfly community!
- TeleGuidance calls sometimes don't work when initiated. Exiting and reentering the call can resolve the issue.
- A "normal" (higher energy) setting for obstetrics is not currently available for iQ+. The "low" setting has been validated as producing diagnostically acceptable images. Switching to "normal" in the obstetrics preset will not increase the energy at this time.
- Probe updates may fail when the mobile device's battery is below 10%.
- After moving the Sample Volume in Pulsed Doppler mode, the trace may not always restart
- If the screen goes to sleep while scanning, probe connection will be lost and will need to be unplugged then replugged to establish connection again. Update device screen auto-lock to a longer time or “Never” to avoid.
- After adding a label and leaving in its default position, the toolbar may become distorted while adding calculations.
- After adding a zone while using a protocol on a Human/Vet org, if the added label is left in its default position before a capture or recording, then the toolbar may become distorted.
Not all presets, imaging modes and features are available everywhere. Check for availability in your country.