It's possible that you might affiliated with multiple healthcare organizations that each have their own instance of the Butterfly Cloud. Each organization has its own cloud archives specific to their patient population. In that case, it's easy to switch between organizations so that scans done at one healthcare organization aren't mixed up with another.
How can I see my organizations when I'm in the app?
- Users that are members of multiple Butterfly Cloud organizations will be prompted to select an organization when they log into the app.
- Users can also see all Butterfly Cloud organizations that they are a part of by navigating to the archive screen on their app and clicking the word “switch” just below their name.
How can I see my organizations from a web browser?
Upon log in, click on the name in the top right of the screen and select the option to "switch." All available Butterfly Cloud organizations will be displayed.
How do I switch between Butterfly Cloud organizations?
From the app:
- Upon login, you will be prompted to select the Butterfly Cloud organization you would like to enter.
- You can also change organizations by navigating to the archive screen on your app and clicking "Switch" just below your name.
From a web browser:
- When you're logged into the Butterfly Cloud, click on your name in the top right of the screen and select "Switch." All available Butterfly Cloud organization will be displayed.
- Select the Butterfly Cloud organization you would like to enter.
What if I accidentally capture a study while in the wrong Butterfly Cloud organization?
- Currently, Butterfly does not enable users to move their studies between organizations. In the event that a study is captured in the wrong organization, delete the study and switch to the correct organization.
If I am an administrator in multiple Butterfly Cloud organizations, how do I make sure new members get invited to the right team?
- Today, users can only be added to Butterfly Cloud organizations from the desktop cloud. Membership management is specific to each cloud organization and users can only add members for the organization that they are currently active in.
- To ensure the right organization is selected before inviting new members, click your name in the top right of the screen, click "Switch," and select the correct option.
How do I know if I am invited to more than one organization?
- You will receive an invitation in your email if you are invited to a new organization.
- Once you have received an invitation and accepted it you will see options to “switch” organizations in both the app and web browser.
If I change my email address after being invited, will that impact my ability to switch between organizations?
- In the event that you change your email address, it will be switched across all organization memberships associated with that email address.
- For example, if email@example.com is a member of two Butterfly Cloud organizations and then changes that email address, both organizations that he is a member of will be updated to the new address.
How can I combine two Butterfly Cloud organizations where I have two different email addresses?
- Our multiple Butterfly Cloud organizations feature allows users with a single email address to seamlessly access two separate Butterfly Cloud organizations. If you have two separate Butterfly Cloud accounts and would like to consolidate to one account, please contact Butterfly Support. Provide information on both accounts you are using and let us know which one you would like to use moving forward. The other will be discontinued. Because we cannot currently merge accounts, studies saved to the Butterfly Cloud with the email address that you will no longer be using will become inaccessible.