You might have the opportunity to be part of multiple Butterfly organizations. Each healthcare organization might have its own membership with archives specific to their patient population and users. You can switch between these memberships easily.
How do I switch between Butterfly organizations?
From the app:
- Open the Butterfly app on your mobile device.
- On the top left corner of the screen, click your avatar.
- Underneath your name is your current organization. Click "Switch" to choose another organization.
From a web browser:
- Log into Butterfly Cloud using your Butterfly credentials.
- Click on your avatar in the top right of the screen. Underneath your name is the name of your organization. Select "Switch" to choose another organization.
What if I accidentally capture a study while in the wrong Butterfly organization?
It is not possible to move studies between Butterfly organizations. In the event that a study is captured in the wrong organization, we encourage you to download the study for your records and delete it from the organization.
How do I know if I am invited to a new organization?
You will receive an invitation in your email if you are invited to a new organization. Once you accept it, you will see the option to “Switch” organizations. If you do not see the "Switch" options, you may not have accepted the new invitation.
What happens if I change the email address of my account?
If you change the email address of your Butterfly account, your memberships do not change. Your account, with its new email address, will be a member of all previous organizations.