Once the probe is connected you can begin a new study.
How do I start a new study?
- If not already connected, connect the probe.
- The probe defaults to most recently used preset.
- Use approved ultrasound gel as a transmission medium.
- Begin using the probe to image.
How do I change presets?
To change the preset for the study tap the ❤ in the bottom left of your screen.
- The Butterfly iQ probe includes a raised orientation mark on the side of the probe head.
- The probe orientation marker is also displayed on the imaging screen. Pressing the probe orientation marker on the imaging screen changes the orientation to the other side.