How do I upload a study?
- When you finish capturing ultrasound images, tap the Capture Reel in the upper right corner of the screen. The Study screen is displayed.
- Tap "Save" to initiate an upload.
To select and delete individual scans from a study:
- When you're ready to save the study, click the number on the top right of the scanning window.
- Enter patient data and any notes you might have about the study.
- On the top right, click "Save".
- On the next screen, select the archive where your study should be saved.
- Below your list of archives is all of the videos and images from your study. If there is a check mark on the image, it will be saved in the study. Tap the images or videos you do not want uploaded with the study.
Once a study is uploaded, it is not possible to move or delete individual scans. Deleting individual scans is on the product roadmap for future release.
To view how to upload a study, watch the video below.