If you are experiencing an issue with image quality, particularly during acquisition, the following steps are recommended:
Turn off ‘Remember Last Depth and Gain’
- In the app, select your avatar at the bottom right corner of the toolbar to open your Profile. Select your Preferences to check whether you have "Remember Last Depth and Gain" toggled on. If you do, toggle it off.
Reset the imaging parameters.
- Navigate back to the imaging interface, switch to another preset for a few moments, and then return to the original preset. This will reset the imaging parameters.
Confirm you have selected the appropriate preset.
- Make sure you are using the appropriate preset and the depth is appropriate for the anatomy being scanned.
- For more information on choosing the right preset, check out this video.
- Make sure the brightness on your screen is set to the recommended setting of 65%.
Add more ultrasound gel.
- Make sure you are using enough approved ultrasound gel.
Run a diagnostic test.
- To determine if your probe is damaged, perform the Probe Diagnostic Test.
If you are still not satisfied with the image quality, please contact Butterfly Support and include examples of images that represent your feedback.
Do not delete and reinstall the Butterfly app. If this problem persists, please contact Butterfly Support with details describing your issue, including the email address you use to log in to the app. Ensure your message does not include any protected health information.
Not all presets and imaging modes are available everywhere. Check for the availability in your country.