Image quality is degraded
- Switch to another preset for a few moments, and then return to the original preset. This action will reset the imaging parameters.
- Make sure you are using the appropriate preset and the depth is appropriate for the anatomy being scanned.
- Make sure the brightness on your screen is set to the recommended setting of 65%.
- Make sure you are using enough approved ultrasound gel.
- To determine if your probe is damaged, perform the Probe Diagnostic Test.
- If you are still not satisfied with the image quality, please submit feedback directly from the mobile app or contact Butterfly Support.
- In your message to Butterfly Support, please include de-identified image examples, the preset you were using at the time, and any other relevant information.
I cannot upload a study; the study is stuck in the outbox
- Toggle airplaine mode on your device
- Ensure you are connected to a strong wifi signal
- Retry the upload
- The Butterfly Cloud service may be undergoing maintenance or may be unavailable. Try again later.
If this problem persists, please contact Butterfly Support with details describing your issue, including the email address you use to log in to the app.