Image quality is degraded
- Switch to another preset for a few moments, and then return to the original preset. This action will reset the imaging parameters.
- Make sure you are using the appropriate preset and the depth is appropriate for the anatomy being scanned.
- Make sure the brightness on your screen is set to the recommended setting of 65%.
- Make sure you are using enough approved ultrasound gel.
- To determine if your probe is damaged, perform the Probe Diagnostic Test.
- If you are still not satisfied with the image quality, please submit feedback directly from the mobile app or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In your email to Butterfly Support, please include de-identified image examples, the preset you were using at the time, and any other relevant information.
I cannot upload a study; the study is stuck in the outbox
- Make sure your mobile device has network connectivity (WiFi or a cellular connection).
- The Butterfly Cloud service may be undergoing maintenance or may be unavailable. Try again later.
If this problem persists, please contact email@example.com with details describing your issue, including the email address you use to log in to the app.