If the steps toward resolution don't resolve your issue, please contact Support for further assistance.
Issue: image quality degraded
- Make sure you are using enough approved ultrasound gel
- Switch to another preset for a few moments and then return to the original preset. This action will reset the imaging parameters.
- If you are still not satisfied with the image quality please submit feedback directly from the mobile app or contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include de-identified image examples
Issue: blank screen or screen no longer updates
- Close the App and restart the App
- Unplug the probe from the mobile device or tablet and reconnect
Issue: Image degradation or occurrence of image artifacts
- Make sure you are using the appropriate preset and the depth is appropriate for the anatomy being scanned
- Make sure the brightness on your screen is set to the recommended setting of 65%
- To determine if your probe is damaged, activate the probe self-test