Image quality is poor
- On the app, select your avatar on the top left corner of the scanning screen, then select the settings gear on the top left corner of the archive screen. Check whether you have "Remember Last Depth and Gain" on. If you do, toggle it off.
- Switch to another preset for a few moments, and then return to the original preset. This will reset the imaging parameters.
- Make sure you are using the appropriate preset and the depth is appropriate for the anatomy being scanned.
- Make sure the brightness on your screen is set to the recommended setting of 65%.
- Make sure you are using enough approved ultrasound gel.
- To determine if your probe is damaged, perform the Probe Diagnostic Test.
- If you are still not satisfied with the image quality, please contact Butterfly Support and include examples of images that represent your feedback.
The study is stuck in the outbox or will not upload
- Switch your mobile device to Airplane mode.
- Wait a couple minutes.
- Turn Airplane mode off and reconnect to cellular data or wifi.
- Ensure you have a strong cellular data or wifi connection.
- Navigate to the Butterfly app.
- If you do not have access to wifi and are using cellular data, go to the Butterfly iQ app and click your avatar on the top left corner. Then click the gear on the top left corner to go to Settings. Ensure that "Upload Studies Over Cellular" is on.
- Click your avatar on the top left corner of the scanning screen. If your studies have not automatically uploaded, will see an alert indicating you have studies remaining in the Outbox. Click on that alert.
- Click "retry" on the study/studies.
If this problem persists, please contact Butterfly Support with details describing your issue, including the email address you use to log in to the app.