Butterfly is capable of performing user-initiated diagnostic tests designed to assess the system’s readiness for use. Please note that no degree of testing can assure performance or detect abuse, damage, or a defect that occurred after the most recent test is complete.
Perform the diagnostic test periodically. With normal use, monthly testing is recommended.
The diagnostic test runs through a series of diagnostic tests and notifies you when all tests have been successfully completed.
To perform the probe diagnostic test:
- Make sure the probe is connected to the mobile device.
- From the Butterfly iQ app, select your avatar at the bottom right corner of the screen to access your Profile.
- Select My iQ to display the My iQ screen.
- Select Run Diagnostics and then select Start Probe Diagnostics to perform the test.
- Do not disconnect your iQ during the test, and do not run the test while the iQ is charging.
- Once complete, you will see a message indicating whether your probe passed or failed the diagnostics test.