Butterfly iQ™ is capable of performing user-initiated diagnostic self-tests designed to assess the system’s readiness for use. However, no degree of testing can assure performance or detect abuse, damage, or a defect that occurred after the most recent test is complete.
Perform the diagnostic test periodically. With normal use, monthly testing is recommended.
The diagnostic test runs through a series of diagnostic tests and notifies you when all tests have been successfully completed. of diagnostic tests and notifies you when all tests have been successfully completed.
To perform the probe diagnostic test:
- Make sure the probe is connected to the mobile device.
- From the imaging screen, tap your user avatar (or your initials) in the upper left corner.
- Tap ⚙︎to display the Settings screen.
- Tap My iQ to display the My iQ screen.
- Tap Run Diagnostics and then select Start Probe Diagnostics to perform the test.
- If the self-test passes, the system displays a message stating that the system has passed. You can send the results to Butterfly Support by tapping Send Results to Support.
- If the self-test fails, tap Send Results to Support.