Butterfly iQ™ is capable of performing user-initiated diagnostic self-tests designed to assess the system’s readiness for use. However, no degree of testing can assure performance or detect abuse, damage, or a defect that occurred after the most recent test is complete.
Perform the diagnostic test periodically. With normal use, monthly testing is recommended.
The diagnostic test runs through a series of diagnostic tests and notifies you when all tests have been successfully completed.
To perform the probe diagnostic test:
- Make sure the probe is connected to the mobile device.
- From the imaging screen, tap your user avatar (or your initials) in the upper left corner.
- Tap ⚙︎to display the Settings screen.
- Tap My iQ to display the My iQ screen.
- Tap Run Diagnostics and then select Start Probe Diagnostics to perform the test.
- If the self-test passes, the system displays a message stating that the system has passed. You can send the results to Butterfly Support by tapping Send Results to Support.
- If the self-test fails, tap Send Results to Support.