What email/user name is associated with my Butterfly iQ account?
If you purchased your iQ yourself:
- Log in using the same email with which you purchased the iQ.
If you were invited to join a team:
- Log in using the email on which you received the invitation.
How do I log into my Butterfly Cloud account for the first time?
Once you have purchased the Butterfly Cloud, you will receive an email invitation with a link to create your Butterfly Cloud account. If you were invited to a team by someone else who purchased the Cloud, you will receive a similar email invitation. Follow the instructions provided in the email to access the Butterfly Cloud and to create your password.
To begin using your Butterfly iQ, you need to activate your account and download the Butterfly iQ app to your mobile device. Butterfly Network cannot activate your account.
If you purchased an individual bundle through our Butterfly Store, check your email for a message from Butterfly Cloud that was sent at the time of purchase. Click the Get Started button in this email to activate your account.
If you purchased a team bundle, check your email for a message from Butterfly Cloud to set up your team. The email would have been sent to whoever made the purchase. Click the Get Started button in this email to activate your account. You will be a team administrator by default. Administrators manage membership.
If your organization or team administrator provided your probe, you should have access through a team.
- Check your email for a message from Butterfly Cloud inviting you to the team. Click the Join Team Cloud button in this message to activate your user.
- Your team administrator may have forgotten to add you to the team. If you didn't receive an email, contact your team for access.
- If you're unsure who purchased your probe or do not know who your team administrator is, contact Butterfly Support at firstname.lastname@example.org with your probe's serial number for assistance. Your probe's serial number can be found on the back of the box or the probe itself and begins with (21)BN.
How do I begin using the system?
- Open the Butterfly iQ app. The system prompts you to log in.
- Enter your email address and password and tap "Log In."
- The End User License Agreement screen is displayed for your review and acknowledgment.
- Use your finger to scroll through the terms and conditions and then tap "Accept" to continue.
- The system prompts you to enable push notifications.
- Do either of the following:
- To permit push notifications, tap "Enable Push Notifications" and then tap "Allow."
- To decline push notifications, tap "Don’t notify me."
- Connect the Butterfly iQ™ probe to your mobile device.
- If prompted, update the probe's firmware.
- Begin performing an ultrasound study.
Gifted Probes or Transfer of Ownership
If you have acquired a probe as a gift or through a transfer of ownership, you may need to purchase a subscription. Since cloud archives contain protected patient data, accounts usually cannot be transferred. Contact Butterfly Support at email@example.com for assistance.