This feature is only available when archiving to the Butterfly Cloud destination.
It is not required to include patient data in the study. However you can enter patient details at anytime during the study by tapping Associate a Patient. Depending on your configuration, you can add patient data in one of the following ways:
- Add Manually
- Add from Worklist (if your account is configured to use a Worklist)
Patient Details include:
- Patient Name (Last Name, First Name, Middle Name, Title, and Suffix)
- Sex (Male, Female, Other, and Unknown)
- DOB (Date of Birth) (A date scroll wheel feature is displayed to select the patient’s DOB)
- Accession #
- MRN (Medical Record Number)
Adding Patient Details Manually
- On the imaging screen, tap the Capture Reel and then tap Associate a Patient
- In the Patient screen, use the keyboard to enter the patient details and then tap Done.
Adding Patient Details from a Worklist
Use this option if your account is configured to select the patient from a worklist which may already include their patient details. When selected, the Patient screen is filled in automatically.
To select a patient from a worklist:
- On the imaging screen, tap the Capture Reel and then tap Associate a Patient. The Patient screen is displayed.
- Tap Add from Worklist.
- If there are multiple worklists, tap the worklist associated with the patient and then select the patient, or select the patient directly.
- Confirm the patient details and tap Save.
Adding a Study Description
You can add a description of the study from the Study screen.