You can enter patient details at any time while performing a study by tapping Associate a Patient. Depending on your system configuration, you can add patient data in one of the following ways:
- Add Manually
- Add from Worklist (if your account is configured to use a Worklist)
Patient Details include:
- Patient Name (Last Name, First Name, Middle Name, Title, and Suffix)
- Sex (Male, Female, Other, and Unknown)
- DOB (Date of Birth) (A date scroll wheel feature is displayed to select the patient’s DOB)
- Accession #
- MRN (Medical Record Number)
Adding Patient Details Manually
- On the imaging screen, select the Capture Reel on the top right corner of your screen.
- Next to Patient details, select "+Add".
- In the Patient screen, use the keyboard to enter the patient details and then tap "Save."
Adding Patient Details from a Worklist
Use this option if your account is configured to select the patient from a worklist which may already include their patient details. When selected, the Patient screen is filled in automatically.
To select a patient from a worklist:
- On the imaging screen, tap the Capture Reel and then tap Associate a Patient. The Patient screen is displayed.
- Tap "Add from Worklist."
- If there are multiple worklists, tap the worklist associated with the patient and then select the patient, or select the patient directly.
- Confirm the patient details and tap "Save."
Adding a Study Description
You can add a description of the study from the Study screen.
Multiple Patients Captured in a Single Session
It's best practice to associate patient data and save images after each patient session.
In the event there are scans from multiple patients in a session, you can save images in batches, with different associated patient data.
After you have completed your session, follow these steps to save images in batches for each patient:
- When you finish scanning, select the Capture Reel in the upper right corner of the scan screen to document and upload your study.
- Scroll down to review your captures. Any scans shown here are attributed to your current study.
- Select “Edit” to edit the scans you save with the current study.
- On the Edit captures screen, select the scans you do not want to include in the current study. A blue checkmark indicates that you have selected that capture and excluded it from the current study.
- Once you have selected the scans you do not want to include, select either "Delete" or "Save for later."
- If you delete a scan, this action cannot be undone.
- If you save a scan for later, it will appear in the Capture Reel once the current study is saved and will be automatically included in the next new study.
- Exit the Edit Captures screen by clicking the X on the top left corner of the screen to return to the Study screen.
- To add additional captures to your current study, tap “Scan” from the Study screen to return to scan & capture mode. Your current study details will be automatically saved.
Repeat for the next patient.