When you capture an image or record a video clip, the image or clip is automatically saved to the Capture Reel.
When you begin a study, you can immediately start using the probe to begin scanning images.
To capture an image:
- Tap the snowflake icon to freeze the image.
- Tap the camera icon to capture the image.
- Tap the snowflake icon again to return to live imaging.
Recording a Clip
Use the record feature to acquire and save a clip of the study. The recording defaults to 60 seconds if you do not manually stop the recording.
To record a clip:
- Tap the video camera icon to begin recording.
- When finished recording, tap the red square to end the recording.
Using the Capture Reel
The Capture Reel stores all captured images and clips. You can view the images and clips in the study, save the study to an archive, and clear the series of images and clips from the study.
To use the Capture Reel:
- Tap the Capture Reel.
- Do any of the following:
- View the images and clips. You can swipe left and right to view the previous and next item in the reel.
- Save the study to an archive.
- To delete all of the items from the Capture Reel, tap Clear images. The system prompts you to confirm the deletion. Clearing the series removes all of the images and clips from the Capture Reel.
Deleting Individual Scans
It's not possible to move or delete individual scans at this time. However, both are features are planned for future releases. While this tip will not resolve images already on Butterfly Cloud, you can deselect images in a study before it uploads.