You can freeze the live image at any time to capture the current or recent frames as images.
How do I freeze and unfreeze an image during scanning?
- Tap the snowflake icon to freeze the image.
- To unfreeze the image and resume scanning, tap the snowflake icon again
You can also:
- Tap the camera icon to capture the image and save it to the Capture Reel
- Perform Line and Ellipse measurements
How do I review frames from a frozen image?
When the image is frozen, tap the clock icon with the circular arrow to view frames from up to the last ten seconds of live imaging. You can select an individual frame or capture a cine, which is a clip of the series of frames.
To select an image from the series of recent frames, tap Select when the frozen frame is outlined. When the image is frozen, you can also perform the following:
- Tap the camera icon to capture the image and save it to the Capture Reel.
- Perform Line and Ellipse measurements.
To capture a cine, tap Capture Cine. The cine is automatically saved to the Capture Reel.