You can share deidentified studies from the Butterfly Cloud seamlessly with anyone.
To share a study from Butterfly on a computer:
- Log into Butterfly Cloud using your Butterfly credentials.
- Select the study you wish to share.
- On the top right of the screen, is a box with an arrow coming out of it. Click that image.
- Copy the deidentified study link to share via email or any other platform.
To share a study from the Butterfly iQ mobile app:
- Log into your Butterfly app and click your avatar in the top left corner of your app.
- Navigate to the archive in which your study is saved, then select the study you wish to share.
- On the top right of the screen is a box with an arrow coming out of it. Click that box. From there, you can choose to share the study via a direct text message or copy the link. Once copied, you can paste that link into a text message, email, or post anywhere.
Downloading and Printing Studies
Your organization might require documentation of an ultrasound study in the paper chart. You can download deidentified images or clips to your computer to print the study.
To download a scan:
- Log into cloud.butterflynetwork.com on a computer.
- Select the archive your study is in, then select the study.
- Select the image or clip to download.
- On the bottom right corner of the image or clip, click Download.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
Images are downloaded as .png files and clips are downloaded as .mp4 files. It is not possible to download multiple images or clips at once. Once you have downloaded an image, you can print it if you choose.