The Butterfly iQ app supports using one language for your mobile device and a separate language for the Butterfly iQ application. If you would prefer to operate your Butterfly iQ using an alternative to your device's default language on an Apple device, follow these steps:
- Update your mobile device to iOS 13 and ensure you have downloaded the most recent version of the Butterfly iQ app.
- Exit the Butterfly iQ app and go to your device's Settings app.
- Select General, then select Language & Region.
- If the language you want to use the iQ with is not listed, select "Other Languages" or “Add Language” and pick which language you need the application to display.
- Go back to to the main Settings screen, then scroll down to the Butterfly iQ.
- Under ‘Preferred Language’ please choose the language you want the Butterfly iQ app to display.
- Open your Butterfly app – its display will appear in your desired language.