The Butterfly iQ application is now available in fourteen languages.
The Butterfly iQ app and iOS 13 now support using one language for your mobile device and a separate language for the Butterfly iQ application. If you would prefer to operate your Butterfly iQ using an alternative to your device's default language, please follow these steps:
- Update your mobile device to iOS 13 and ensure you have downloaded the most recent version of the Butterfly iQ app.
- On your mobile device, go to Settings > General > Language & Region.
- Select “Add Language” and pick which language you need the application to display.
- Go back to Settings, then scroll down to the Butterfly iQ.
- Under ‘Preferred Language’ please choose the language you want the Butterfly iQ app to display
- Open your Butterfly app – its display will appear in your desired language.