If you might see message "Connect your iQ" while your iQ is plugged in, or see an "iQ Connection Error" error message, complete the following steps.
- Disconnect your probe from your mobile device.
- Open the Butterfly app while connected to the internet, and save any unsaved studies.
- Log out of the Butterfly app.
- Ensure the operating system is updated on your mobile device.
- Ensure you have uploaded any unsaved studies to Butterfly Cloud.
- Delete and reinstall the Butterfly app on your mobile device.
- Reset the Butterfly by holding down the battery indicator button for 10-15 seconds, or until the LEDs on the battery indicator flash. If the LEDs on the battery indicator do not flash, follow the instructions in Resolving Charging Issues.
- Reconnect your probe to your mobile device.
If your app still does not recognize your Butterfly, contact Butterfly Support with the serial number of your probe and information about what you are experiencing.