You may experience an issue where your mobile device does not recognize the iQ. If so, you might see the text "Connect your iQ" while your iQ is plugged in, or the pop-up "iQ Connection Error" might appear. To resolve this, complete the following steps.
- Disconnect your probe from your mobile device.
- Open the Butterfly app while connected to the internet, and save any unsaved studies.
- Log out of the Butterfly app.
- Ensure the operating system is updated on your mobile device.
- Delete and reinstall the Butterfly app on your mobile device.
- Reset the Butterfly iQ by holding down the battery indicator button for 10-15 seconds, or until the LEDs on the battery indicator flash.
- Reconnect your probe to your mobile device.
If your app still does not recognize your iQ, contact Butterfly Support with the serial number of your probe and information about what you are experiencing. You might be eligible for a replacement.