If you see the message "Connect your iQ" while your iQ is plugged in, or see an "iQ Connection Error" error message, complete the following steps.
- Disconnect your probe from your mobile device.
- Open the Butterfly app while connected to the internet, and save any unsaved studies.
- Log out of the Butterfly app.
- Ensure the operating system is updated on your mobile device.
- Ensure you have uploaded any unsaved studies to Butterfly Cloud.
- Delete and reinstall the Butterfly app on your mobile device.
- Reset the Butterfly by holding down the battery indicator button for 10-15 seconds, or until the LEDs on the battery indicator flash. If the LEDs on the battery indicator do not flash, follow the instructions in Resolving Charging Issues.
- Reconnect your probe to your mobile device.
If your app still does not recognize your Butterfly device, contact Butterfly Support with theserial number of your probe as well as a screenshot of the error message and/or a detailed description of what you’re experiencing. For reporting purposes, please state whether any patient or user injury, clinically significant delay in treatment or diagnosis, misdiagnosis or adverse event occurred as a result of this issue.
Not all presets and imaging modes are available everywhere. Check for the availability in your country.