Note that TeleGuidance calls must be between two trained healthcare practitioners.
To make a call:
- Ensure that you have enabled TeleGuidance.
- Plug in your Butterfly probe to your compatible mobile device and begin scanning.
- On the righthand side of your screen, click Actions.
- Tap "Call contacts for assistance."
- The Butterfly iQ app will prompt you to enable access to your device's camera and microphone, if not already enabled.
- Tap an online contact to call them.
Note: You can call yourself for assistance using TeleGuidance. Follow the instructions here to become available for calls on a computer. You will see your own name as online when you tap "Call contacts for assistance" in the app.