The Butterfly iQ app and desktop Cloud now support TeleGuidance. Butterfly users can give or receive guidance over video calls. Using this technology, a Butterfly user can call a remote expert for advise acquiring and interpreting ultrasound images. Note that TeleGuidance calls must be between two trained healthcare practitioners.
To turn on Butterfly TeleGuidance on the app:
- On your mobile device, open the Butterfly iQ app.
- Click your avatar on the top left corner of the screen.
- Turn on "Remote TeleGuidance" by tapping the toggle.
To access Butterfly TeleGuidance on your computer:
- Log into cloud.butterflynetwork.com using your Butterfly credentials via the Google Chrome browser on Windows or a Mac.
- On the top right corner of the screen, select "TeleGuidance."
If you don't see the "Remote TeleGuidance" option in your app or you are unable to tap the toggle to turn it on:
Butterfly iQ's TeleGuidance feature is supported on the following devices:
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPad Pro 3rd gen
- iPad mini 5th gen
- iPad Air 3rd gen
Ensure that you're using the latest version of the Butterfly app by going to the App Store and checking for updates.