By default, all members of your Butterfly organization are available contacts in TeleGuidance. However, you can invite anyone with a Butterfly account to be your TeleGuidance contact, so you can collaborate with users outside your own organization.
To invite a contact:
- Log into cloud.butterflynetwork.com using your Butterfly credentials via Google Chrome on a Mac or Windows computer.
- Select TeleGuidance on the top bar.
- On the bottom right of the screen, under Contacts, select "Add Contact."
- In the window that appears, enter the email address of the Butterfly user you'd like to add as your contact. Note that this must be the email address associated with their Butterfly account.
- The user you invite will receive an email invitation; they must accept it in order to appear in your contacts list.