Butterfly Enterprise enables additional security features for your enterprise.
Butterfly Enterprise customers are provided a unique Butterfly URL ([YourDomain].butterflynetwork.com) that all users will use to access their Butterfly Cloud. Your custom URL will give you more control over how Butterfly is used in regards to user access and mobile device security.
To log into a Butterfly Enterprise account via a mobile device:
- Download the Butterfly app to your Apple or Android mobile device.
- Open the app, then select Log in.
- On the Log in screen, select "Enterprise user? Log in here".
- Enter your unique Enterprise URL.
- Log in using your existing Butterfly credentials. If your organization has enabled Single Sign-on (SSO), you will be directed to log in using your SSO credentials.
To log into a unique Butterfly Enterprise URL via a computer:
- Open your web browser.
- Butterfly Cloud is compatible with the latest two versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
- Navigate to [YourDomain].butterflynetwork.com, replacing "[YourDomain]" with your enterprise's unique Enterprise URL.
- Log in using the Butterfly credentials you use to access the Butterfly iQ App. If your enterprise has enabled Single Sign-on (SSO), you will be directed to log in using your SSO credentials.