Butterfly Workflow allows users to complete advanced documentation for their ultrasound scans from the Butterfly iQ mobile app or desktop cloud. Our worksheets functionality comes with the most common types of ultrasound worksheets to be attached to your ultrasound studies. Values documented in worksheets can be sent directly to your EMR for improved documentation and faster billing.
Worksheets are only available to Pro Team and Enterprise Workflow customers.
To add a worksheet to a study in the Butterfly app:
- When you finish capturing a study, select the Capture Reel in the upper right corner of the screen to document and upload your study.
- Under the Worksheets section, select “Add”.
- Select a worksheet from one of the available templates. Learn more about configuring a worksheet templates here.
To add or edit a worksheet on a draft study:
- Log into Butterfly Cloud using your Butterfly credentials.
- Select a draft study from its archive.
- To add a new worksheet: Under the Worksheet section, select “Add”, then select a worksheet from one of the available templates.
- To edit an existing worksheet, select the three dots to the right of the worksheet you wish to edit.
Multiple worksheets can be attached to each study, if desired.