Worksheets are available to Pro Team and Enterprise Workflow customers. They come pre-configured with the common point-of-care ultrasound worksheets. Users can start with these or create their own.
To configure worksheets:
- Log into Butterfly using your email and password. Note: Only administrators can configure worksheets.
- Select your avatar on the top right corner of the screen and select Organization Settings.
- Select the Worksheets tab.
To create a new worksheet:
- On the Worksheets tab, click Add.
- Name the worksheet.
- Add a section to the worksheet.
- Select a question type. Question types include multiple choice, checkboxes, long answer, and short answer.
- Add as many or as few questions as needed. Questions can be required or optional.
- Once complete, select "Save and Exit." The worksheet will now be available for your entire organization.
To modify an existing worksheet:
- On the Worksheets tab, find the worksheet you wish to modify and click "Edit."
- Make the necessary changes.
- To save, select “Save and Exit.” The updated worksheet will be available to your entire organization.
Note that if you update a worksheet that has already been used, existing information will not be changed. Only the studies using this worksheet in the future will feature these changes.
To create a pre-filled worksheet:
Butterfly Workflow enables you to add pre-filled responses to your worksheets. This is particularly useful for common scans.
- On the Worksheets tab, find the worksheet you wish to pre-fill and select "Prefill."
- Name the prefill.
- Fill in the responses to each question that will be pre-filled.
- Select "Save and Exit." The prefilled worksheet will be available to your entire organization.