Only administrators can configure quality assurance (QA) cards in Butterfly Workflow.
To create a QA card:
- Log into Butterfly Cloud using your Butterfly credentials.
- Select your avatar at the top right of the screen.
- Select “Organization Settings”.
- Select the QA tab.
- Select "Add" to create a new QA card.
- Name the QA Card and add a question. Questions can be multiple choice, checkboxes, long answer, or short answer.
- Add as many or as few questions as needed. Note that questions can be optional or required.
- When complete, select "Save and Exit." The QA card will be available for all administrators.
If only one QA card exists, it will be the default card. If multiple QA cards exist, a default card can be selected. This is the card that will show up by default for QA and will also be displayed on all dashboards. The default card can be changed at any time.
To edit a QA card:
- From the QA tab, navigate to the QA card you wish to edit.
- Select "Edit" next to the card.
- Make the necessary changes, then select "Save and Exit."
Note that these changes will not be retroactively applied to studies where the QA card has already been used, but will apply to all subsequent use.