During typical use, you can freeze an image and capture it using the controls in the app. To improve usability in procedural scenarios, you can press the battery indicator button to capture a still image.
To enable the ability to capture images using your iQ probe button:
- Ensure you are using the latest version of the Butterfly iQ app.
- In the Butterfly iQ app, click your avatar on the top left corner of the screen to access the Archive screen.
- On the top left corner of the screen, select the gear to access Settings.
- Select the toggle next to "Capture images with iQ Button" to turn on this setting.
- Navigate back to the scan screen, plug in your iQ, and begin scanning.
- When you have identified a view you would like to capture, press the battery indicator button on the iQ. You will see the screen flash and the number of images in the Capture Reel increase.
Note that you may need to adjust this setting again if you log out of your Butterfly iQ account on your mobile device.