Butterfly Enterprise customers have access to use tags in Butterfly Cloud. Tags can be used to flag scans of similar anatomy, diagnosis, or type. Tags are searchable and can help organize your studies.
Tags can be added to draft or finalized studies.
To add a tag to a study in the mobile app:
- If the study is uploaded, navigate to the archive screen and find the study you wish to edit. If the study has not yet been uploaded, complete these steps during the upload process.
- Select the three dots on the top right corner of the study. From the popup, select Add tags.
- From the window, you can search for the tag you wish to add by typing in its name or scrolling through the list. Check off each tag you want to add, then click Done to add them.
To add a tag to a study on a computer:
- Log into Butterfly Cloud using your Butterfly credentials.
- Navigate to the study you want to add tags to.
- Select the field that says "Type to search tags," then enter the keyword you would like to add as a tag. Search for the tag you would like to add, then select it to add it to the study.