Occasionally, studies are uploaded together erroneously, or multiple studies need to be split due to your workflow. Butterfly Enterprise customers have the ability to move content from one study to another, allowing for improved data integrity.
Note that content can only be moved from one draft to another. It is not possible to move content between finalized studies.
To move content from one study to another in the Butterfly iQ app:
- Navigate to the archive screen and select the study you wish to edit.
- Select the three dots on the top right corner of the screen. From the popup, select Move content.
- If you want to move content from the current study to another draft study, select Existing draft. If you want to move content from the current study to a new draft, select New draft in same archive.
- On the next screen, select the captures you want to move to the new or existing draft. Select Continue.
- If you chose to create a new draft, the new draft has now been created in the same archive and you can edit, finalize, or delete it as needed. Select View new draft to navigate to it. It will not contain any patient details from the prior study.
- If you chose to move to an existing draft, select the draft you want to move the content to, then select Confirm. Select View draft to navigate to the study you moved the content to. Note that no patient details will transfer from one draft to another.