This release brings new protocols to help streamline exams by providing preset-specific, prompted exam labeling on captures. We are proud to offer four (4) new protocols: Cardiac Protocol, eFAST Protocol, DVT Protocol, Aorta Protocol.
If you have questions or need support, visit support.butterflynetwork.com. Thanks for being part of the Butterfly community!
- Android users may not be able to directly include attachments when requesting support through the App. Use the Butterfly Support portal to include attachments in requests.
- A "normal" (higher energy) setting for obstetrics is not currently available for iQ+. The "low" setting has been validated as producing diagnostically acceptable images. Switching to "normal" in the obstetrics preset will not increase the energy at this time.
- We advise against leaving your probe plugged in to your mobile device as this may result in draining your probe battery.
- In the rare case where a probe requires both a health check and a firmware update, the firmware update will happen first and the heath check will happen only after the app is restarted.
- Users of the Galaxy Tab S6 may experience sub-optimal frame rates in some M-Mode presets.
- Application crashes have been associated with use of the Auto Bladder Tool on Android 9 devices. The manual bladder volume tool is fully supported.