This new release brings new features for maternal-fetal ultrasound monitoring:
- Reoptimized presets: OB 1/GYN and OB 2/3
- Mean sac diameter calculation tool
- Fetal Heart Sounds mode to detect, hear, and measure fetal heart rate (USA, Canada only; iQ+ only)
You can also now split draft studies into multiple or move captures to other studies.
If you have questions or need support, visit support.butterflynetwork.com. Thanks for being part of the Butterfly community!
- TeleGuidance calls sometimes don't work when initiated. Exiting and reentering the call usually resolves the issue.
- A "normal" (higher energy) setting for obstetrics is not currently available for iQ+. The "low" setting has been validated as producing diagnostically acceptable images. Switching to "normal" in the obstetrics preset will not increase the energy at this time.
- We advise against leaving your probe plugged in to your mobile device as this may result in draining your probe battery.
- Users of the Galaxy Tab S6 may experience sub-optimal frame rates in some M-Mode presets.
- The iQ probe battery may deplete when the probe is left unused for a period of time. It is more accurate and therefore recommended to determine the battery level by plugging in the probe as opposed to pressing the probe button to view the LEDs.
- Android users cannot mark all notifications as read.
- The thumbnail preview for scans located in the Scan Reel may appear distorted. This does not affect saved data, and you can click the thumbnail to view the correct image.
- The "Create archive" option may appear for users without administrator privileges, but those users are unable to create archives.
- An iQ+ user on a tablet (both iOS and Android) in the Small Organ preset may experience an inverted trapezoidal image at 1 cm and 2 cm depth. Although unexpected, for visualizing shallower structures keeping the depth at 1-2 cm is advised.