We understand the importance of quickly and efficiently managing studies within your clinical workflow. With To-Do Lists, you can easily drill down to the studies that require action. To-Do lists are available with Enterprise Workflow.
The to-do lists you have available correspond to your user settings.
- My drafts: This to-do list shows you all the studies that have not been finalized where you are listed as the primary author.
- My signature requested: This to-do list appears if you have "Can Sign" permissions, and shows you the list of studies for which your signature has been requested.
- Needs QA review: This to-do list appears if you have "Can QA" permissions, and shows you the list of studies in the organization that require QA.
To use to-do lists:
- On the left-hand side of the screen, the to-do lists available to you will appear above the list of archives. Select the to-do list you'd like to review.
- From the to-do list, you can sort the available studies by Newest first or Oldest first, or select a given date range to identify specific studies that require action.
- Select a study from the to-do list to open it, then complete the associated action.
- For "My drafts", this action is finalizing the study.
- For "My signature requested", this action is signing the study.
- For "Needs QA review", this action is performing QA on the study.
- Once the action is complete, the study will no longer appear on that to-do list.
- While using to-do lists, you can switch between cloud organizations more easily by clicking on the organization name at the top left of the screen.