This new release brings new features for maternal-fetal ultrasound monitoring:
- Reoptimized presets: OB 1/GYN and OB 2/3
- Mean sac diameter calculation tool
- Fetal Heart Sounds mode to detect, hear, and measure fetal heart rate (USA, Canada only; iQ+ only)
You can also now split draft studies into multiple or move captures to other studies.
If you have questions or need support, visit support.butterflynetwork.com. Thanks for being part of the Butterfly community!
- TeleGuidance calls sometimes don't work when initiated. Exiting and reentering the call usually resolves the issue.
- A "normal" (higher energy) setting for obstetrics is not currently available for iQ+. The "low" setting has been validated as producing diagnostically acceptable images. Switching to "normal" in the obstetrics preset will not increase the energy at this time.
- When using the probe button to capture an image, the user may record unintended captures while performing other actions in the app, such as selecting a mode or recording a cine.
- When using obstetric calculations, in rare cases when the user taps the exit row [x fetal biometrics] button, there is no response. The user will need to exit via the action menu.
- When using Spectral Doppler, users may experience slight delay in proceeding with scan. Exiting and reentering the mode will resolve the issue.
- The M-mode scanline control may be slightly obscured on small screens (e.g. iPhone SE).
- If a user exits the app and re-enter it, the user will have to re-select their original mode when re-opening the app, if it was not B-mode originally.
- Probe updates may fail when the mobile device's battery is below 10%.
- The probe diagnostic test fails if run while probe is on the charger without indicating that this is the issue.
- The iQ probe battery may deplete when the probe is left unused for a period of time. It is more accurate and therefore recommended to determine the battery level by plugging in the probe as opposed to pressing the probe button to view the LEDs.
- An iQ+ user on a tablet (both iOS and Android) in the Small Organ preset may experience an inverted trapezoidal image at 1 cm and 2 cm depth. Although unexpected, for visualizing shallower structures keeping the depth at 1-2 cm is advised.