This release contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
- TeleGuidance calls sometimes don't work when initiated. Exiting and reentering the call usually resolves the issue.
- The Butterfly iQ app sometimes might show as logged out after over 24 hours of inactivity. Logging back in with the same user information should preserve data between sessions.
- A "normal" (higher energy) setting for obstetrics is not currently available for iQ+. The "low" setting has been validated as producing diagnostically acceptable images. Switching to "normal" in the obstetrics preset will not increase the energy at this time.
- When using the probe button to capture an image, the user may record unintended captures while performing other actions in the app, such as selecting a mode or recording a cine.
- When using obstetric calculations, in rare cases when the user taps the exit row [x fetal biometrics] button, there is no response. The user will need to exit via the action menu.
- The M-mode scanline control may be slightly obscured on small screens (e.g. iPhone SE).
- Probe updates may fail when the mobile device's battery is below 10%.
- The probe diagnostic test fails if run while probe is on the charger without indicating that this is the issue.
- The iQ probe battery may deplete when the probe is left unused for a period of time. It is more accurate and therefore recommended to determine the battery level by plugging in the probe as opposed to pressing the probe button to view the LEDs.
- An iQ+ user on a tablet (both iOS and Android) in the Small Organ preset may experience an inverted trapezoidal image at 1 cm and 2 cm depth. Although unexpected, for visualizing shallower structures keeping the depth at 1-2 cm is advised.