This release contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
- TeleGuidance calls sometimes don't work when initiated. Exiting and reentering the call usually resolves the issue.
- A "normal" (higher energy) setting for obstetrics is not currently available for iQ+. The "low" setting has been validated as producing diagnostically acceptable images. Switching to "normal" in the obstetrics preset will not increase the energy at this time.
- We advise against leaving your probe plugged in to your mobile device as this may result in draining your probe battery.
- Users of the Galaxy Tab S6 may experience sub-optimal frame rates in some M-Mode presets.
- The iQ probe battery may deplete when the probe is left unused for a period of time. It is more accurate and therefore recommended to determine the battery level by plugging in the probe as opposed to pressing the probe button to view the LEDs.
- The thumbnail preview for scans located in the Scan Reel may appear distorted. This does not affect saved data, and you can click the thumbnail to view the correct image.
- While in Vascular Access, enabling the Biplane with the Midline marker may cause the freeze and capture buttons to be disabled. Clearing both Midline and Biplane will enable these buttons.
- Users in all Pulsed Wave Doppler presets (Vascular: Carotid, etc) may find the baseline bar moves while imaging is frozen.
- On Android, after requesting attestation, the notification displays on the App. However there is no message in the Notification tab for the attestation request.
- Administrators are able to edit finalized studies without reverting them to a draft status in the Android app.