This release brings a new way to manage studies: you can now generate and share study PDFs directly from the app.
If you have questions or need support, visit support.butterflynetwork.com. Thanks for being part of the Butterfly community!
- TeleGuidance calls sometimes don't work when initiated. Exiting and reentering the call usually resolves the issue.
- A "normal" (higher energy) setting for obstetrics is not currently available for iQ+. The "low" setting has been validated as producing diagnostically acceptable images. Switching to "normal" in the obstetrics preset will not increase the energy at this time.
- When using the probe button to capture an image, the user may record unintended captures while performing other actions in the app, such as selecting a mode or recording a cine.
- When using obstetric calculations, in rare cases when the user taps the exit row [x fetal biometrics] button, there is no response. The user will need to exit via the action menu.
- The M-mode scanline control may be slightly obscured on small screens (e.g. iPhone SE).
- Probe updates may fail when the mobile device's battery is below 10%.
- The probe diagnostic test fails if run while probe is on the charger without indicating that this is the issue.
- The iQ probe battery may deplete when the probe is left unused for a period of time. It is more accurate and therefore recommended to determine the battery level by plugging in the probe as opposed to pressing the probe button to view the LEDs.
- When using TeleGuidance, a user might appear as online when they are not online or available for calls.
- For some users of the iOS 15 beta, the app may crash when attempting to share a cine that is longer than 31 seconds.