This release brings new features for cardiac monitoring:
iQ & iQ+:
- Preset Filter: a workflow shortcut between cardiac presets
- Coherence Imaging: optimizes image by reducing clutter & improving contrast resolution
- Biplane Imaging™: displays 2 orthogonal planes simultaneously
- Pulsed Wave Doppler: enables objective quantitative blood flow assessment
Important: iOS 13 is no longer supported. Please upgrade to iOS 14 or later to continue receiving Butterfly app updates.
If you have questions or need support, visit support.butterflynetwork.com. Thank you for being a part of the Butterfly community!
- TeleGuidance calls sometimes don't work when initiated. Exiting and reentering the call usually resolves the issue.
- A "normal" (higher energy) setting for obstetrics is not currently available for iQ+. The "low" setting has been validated as producing diagnostically acceptable images. Switching to "normal" in the obstetrics preset will not increase the energy at this time.
- When using the probe button to capture an image, the user may record unintended captures while performing other actions in the app, such as selecting a mode or recording a cine.
- Probe updates may fail when the mobile device's battery is below 10%.
- The probe diagnostic test fails if run while probe is on the charger without indicating that this is the issue.
- The iQ probe battery may deplete when the probe is left unused for a period of time. It is more accurate and therefore recommended to determine the battery level by plugging in the probe as opposed to pressing the probe button to view the LEDs.
- When using TeleGuidance, a user might appear as online when they are not online or available for calls.
- For some users of the iOS 15 beta, the app may crash when attempting to share a cine that is longer than 31 seconds.
- After entering Cardiac Doppler in the Cardiac Deep preset, iQ+ Vet users may see Color Flow "bleeding" outside chamber walls.
- For iQ+ Care users on a 4th generation 10.5" iPad Air or a 12.9" iPad Pro, the Actions label on the Vascular access preset may appear truncated.
- For veterinary users, after selecting MSK Equine, B-mode gain may be inconsistent when activating Color Doppler.
- The Cardiac Biplane First Time Use instructions display a Biplane scan that is incorrectly reversed.