This release brings new features for cardiac monitoring:
iQ & iQ+:
- Preset Filter: a shortcut to switch between cardiac presets
- Coherence Imaging: optimizes image by reducing clutter & improving contrast resolution
- Biplane Imaging™: displays 2 orthogonal planes simultaneously
- Pulsed Wave Doppler: enables objective & quantitative blood flow assessment
If you have questions or need support, visit support.butterflynetwork.com. Thank you for being a part of the Butterfly community!
- A "normal" (higher energy) setting for obstetrics is not currently available for iQ+. The "low" setting has been validated as producing diagnostically acceptable images. Switching to "normal" in the obstetrics preset will not increase the energy at this time.
- We advise against leaving your probe plugged in to your mobile device as this may result in draining your probe battery.
- Users of the Galaxy Tab S6 may experience sub-optimal frame rates in some M-Mode presets.
- The iQ probe battery may deplete when the probe is left unused for a period of time. It is more accurate and therefore recommended to determine the battery level by plugging in the probe as opposed to pressing the probe button to view the LEDs.
- The thumbnail preview for scans located in the Scan Reel may appear distorted. This does not affect saved data, and you can click the thumbnail to view the correct image.
- On Android, after requesting attestation, the notification displays on the App. However there is no message in the Notification tab for the attestation request.
- Android users may still receive email notifications even though they may have disabled email notifications in the Butterfly app.
- Disabling the Cardiac preset manually in user profile settings does not prevent you from accessing it in the preset menu.
- When using Pulsed Wave Doppler, there may be latency when moving Sample Volume.
- After entering Cardiac Doppler in the Cardiac Deep preset, iQ+ Vet users may see Color Flow "bleeding" outside chamber walls.
- M-mode traces in the Cardiac Coherence preset may appear stretched when viewing on a Samsung S6 tablet.
- Users are able to adjust gain when using the Auto Bladder calculation functionality.