This release contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you have any questions or need support, visit support.butterflynetwork.com. Thank you for being part of the Butterfly community!
- TeleGuidance calls sometimes don't work when initiated. Exiting and reentering the call can resolve the issue.
- A "normal" setting for obstetrics is not currently available for iQ+. The "low" setting has been validated as producing diagnostically acceptable images.
- When using the probe button to capture an image, the user may record unintended captures while performing other actions in the app, such as, selecting a mode or recording a cine.
- Probe updates may fail when the mobile device's battery is below 10%.
- The probe diagnostic test fails if run while the probe is on the charger.
- The iQ probe battery may deplete when the probe is left unused for a period of time. It is more accurate and therefore recommended to determine the battery level by plugging in the probe as opposed to pressing the probe button to view the LEDs.
- When using TeleGuidance, a user might appear online when they are not online or available for calls.
- After entering Cardiac Doppler in the Cardiac Deep preset, iQ+ Vet users may see Color Flow "bleeding" outside chamber walls.
- For iQ+ Care users on a 4th generation 10.5" iPad Air or a 12.9" iPad Pro, the Actions label on the Vascular access preset may appear truncated.
- For veterinary users, after selecting MSK Equine, B-mode gain may be inconsistent when activating Color Doppler.
- The Cardiac Biplane First Time Use instructions display a Biplane scan that is incorrectly reversed.
- After moving the Sample Volume in Pulsed Doppler mode, the trace may not always restart.
- After canceling but then restarting TeleGuidance, the action menu may close to go back to the scan screen, instead of starting the video call.