This release contains new functionality, bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you have any questions or need support, visit support.butterflynetwork.com. Thank you for being part of the Butterfly community!
- A "normal" (higher energy) setting for obstetrics is not currently available for iQ+. The "low" setting has been validated as producing diagnostically acceptable images.
- We advise against leaving your probe plugged in to your mobile device as this may result in draining your probe battery.
- Users of the Galaxy Tab S6 may experience sub-optimal frame rates in some M-Mode presets.
- The iQ probe battery may deplete when the probe is left unused for a period of time. It is more accurate and therefore recommended to determine the battery level by plugging in the probe as opposed to pressing the probe button to view the LEDs.
- The thumbnail preview for scans located in the Scan Reel may appear distorted. This does not affect saved data, and you can click the thumbnail to view the correct image.
- After requesting attestation, the notification displays on the App. However there is no message in the Notification tab for the attestation request.
- Android users may still receive email notifications even though they may have disabled email notifications in the Butterfly app.
- When using Pulsed Wave Doppler, there may be latency when moving Sample Volume.
- After entering Cardiac Doppler in the Cardiac Deep preset, iQ+ Vet users may see Color Flow "bleeding" outside chamber walls.
- M-mode traces in the Cardiac Coherence preset may appear stretched when viewing on a Samsung S6 tablet.
- After moving the Sample Volume in Pulsed Doppler mode, the trace may not always restart.
- Exam Types from an associated worksheet may not be added to draft studies
- The suggested labels in the Aorta & Gallbladder preset are incorrect.
Not all presets, imaging modes and features are available everywhere. Check for availability in your country.