This release contains new functionality, bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you have any questions or need support, visit support.butterflynetwork.com. Thank you for being part of the Butterfly community!
- A "normal" (higher energy) setting for obstetrics is not currently available for iQ+. The "low" setting has been validated as producing diagnostically acceptable images. Switching to "normal" in the obstetrics preset will not increase the energy at this time.
- Users of the Galaxy Tab S6 may experience sub-optimal frame rates in some M-Mode presets.
- After moving the Sample Volume in Pulsed Doppler mode, the trace may not always restart
- On Android only, exam types from an associated worksheet may not be added to draft studies
- On Android, changes to presets settings may get reset to the default after logout/login; they also may not get synced to other devices
Not all presets, imaging modes and features are available everywhere. Check for availability in your country.