Whether you’re just getting started or exploring new features, the Support Center and the Butterfly Network Support team are available to assist you.
If you’re just starting out with the Butterfly solution and want to learn more about the system and its available tools, check out the getting started section of the support center.
If you’re experiencing an issue with the system, check out the maintenance & troubleshooting section. There you’ll find resources including:
- Troubleshooting Login Issues
- Troubleshooting Imaging Issues
- Troubleshooting App Issues
- Resolving Connection Issues
- Replacing the Butterfly Cable
- Performing a Probe Diagnostic Test
If you are unable to find a solution to your issue within the Support Center, you can contact the support center via a ticket, email, the Butterfly app or a phone call that will be addressed by one of our Support Team members.
When contacting support, provide as much information as you can about both the timing of the issue and what steps you've taken to resolve it. The more information you can provide, the better our team will be able to assist you in getting to a resolution.
Below are some examples of helpful information:
- Any error code or message that appears on your screen.
- A screenshot of this error message.
- For physical issues with the probe, or if an error message appears to be related to physical damage, include a picture of the probe.
- The email address of your cloud administrator.
- If you are an individual user, you are the administrator.
- If you are a member of a team or enterprise account, your cloud administrator will be someone in your organization.
- Your preferred email address and phone number.
- The serial number of your device which can be found by following this guide. If you have more than one probe which is experiencing trouble, please send in a separate ticket for each probe.
Note: Do not include any Protected Health Information (PHI) when submitting information or screenshots regarding your issue.
Once you’ve collected the necessary information, you can contact Support:
- Email: email@example.com
- Butterfly App: Click on your avatar in the lower-right hand corner of the screen. On the next screen, click ‘Contact support’, which can be found on the lower half of the listed options on the Profile screen.
- Online: Submit a Ticket
- Phone: Call 1-855-296-6188.
Not all presets and imaging modes are available everywhere. Check for the availability in your country.