You might have the opportunity to be part of multiple Butterfly organizations. Each healthcare organization might have its own membership with archives specific to its patient population and users. You can switch between these memberships easily.
How do I switch between Butterfly organizations?
From the app:
- Open the Butterfly iQ app on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the archive by clicking the folder icon on the left side of the toolbar.
- At the top of the archive screen, you will see the name of your organization. Tap that name to see your other available organizations.
- From the "select organization" screen, tap on the name of the organization you would like to switch to.
From a web browser:
- Log into Butterfly Cloud using your Butterfly credentials.
- On the upper left-hand corner, between the Butterfly logo and the search icon, you’ll see the name of your organization.
- Click on the organization name to switch between organizations.
What if I accidentally capture a study while in the wrong Butterfly organization?
It is not possible to move studies between Butterfly organizations. In the event that a study is captured in the wrong organization, we encourage you to download the study for your records and delete it from the organization.
How do I know if I am invited to a new organization?
You will receive an invitation in your email if you are invited to a new organization. Once you accept it, you will see the option to “Switch” organizations. If you do not see the "Switch" options, you may not have accepted the new invitation.
What happens if I change the email address of my account?
If you change the email address of your Butterfly account, your memberships do not change. Your account, with its new email address, will be a member of all previous organizations.
Note - Not all presets, imaging modes and features are available everywhere. Check for availability in your country.