To invite a contact:
- Log into cloud.butterflynetwork.com using your Butterfly credentials via Google Chrome on a Mac or Windows computer.
- Select TeleGuidance on the top bar.
- On the bottom right of the screen, under Contacts, select "Add Contact."
- In the window that appears, enter the email address of the Butterfly user you'd like to add as your contact. Note that this must be the email address associated with their Butterfly account.
- The user you invite will receive an email invitation; they must accept it in order to appear in your contacts list.
For Enterprise users:
The ability to invite a contact is disabled. Users can only call users in the organizations that they are in. Note: You can only invite a contact that is in the same organization and domain.
Note - Not all presets, imaging modes and features are available everywhere. Check for availability in your country.