Study Attestation is included with Butterfly Workflow. Using attestation, individual archives can require review by certain users prior to finalization, enabling additional governance.
To require attestation for an archive:
- Log into Butterfly Cloud.
- Navigate to the archive you would like to modify.
- Select "Archive Settings," located on the top right corner of the archive.
- To require attestation, select “Require an attestation message to finalize studies” and enter your required attestation message, then save. A sample attestation message might be "You attest that you were present when this scan was performed and agree with the findings."
- Select "archive members," which is highlighted in blue, to select which archive members can attest to studies. Note that all administrators can attest by default.