M-mode display imaging provides high temporal resolution of tissue motion. M-mode display includes speed controls (Fast or Slow), the M-mode line, B-mode image, and a move point to move the M-mode line.
To access M-Mode:
- Select your desired preset and identify the area you'd like to image.
- Select Actions on the bottom of the imaging screen.
- Under Modes, select M-Mode.
To adjust the scan line angle:
Select the move point, which appears as a circle on the scan line, and drag it radially.
To adjust the sweep speed of the scan line display:
Select Slow or Fast to change sweep speed.
To perform an M-Mode measurement:
When you perform a measurement in M-mode, the App calculates time, heart rate (bpm), and distance based on the placement of the line.
- Select the snowflake to freeze the image.
- Select the Annotation button.
- To perform a distance measurement, select the line.
- Use the dots to position the cross-hairs.
- To delete the line, select the X next to the corresponding numeric measurement display, and select Delete Line to confirm.