Butterfly Enterprise organizations can customize their Butterfly Cloud to automatically log out of the desktop browser after a certain period of time.
To configure session timeout settings:
- Log into Butterfly using your Enterprise administrator email and password via your custom Enterprise URL.
- Select your avatar on the top right corner of the screen and select "Enterprise Settings".
- Select the Session Timeout tab.
- Select “Expire sessions after user inactivity (customizable)”.
- Enter the number of minutes you would like your Butterfly Cloud sessions to last.
- Select “Save Inactivity Timeout.”