Studies can be reviewed for quality assurance (QAed) by an organization administrator or a regular user on a per archive basis.
Studies that have a worksheet attached and have been finalized can be QAed. Administrators can perform QA on the study from Butterfly Cloud on their desktop or laptop.
To perform quality assurance (QA):
- Log into Butterfly Cloud.
- Navigate to the archive you wish to review.
- On the top right corner of the archive, select the dropdown next to "All Studies" and choose "Needs Review" to find studies that have not yet been QAed.
- Select a study that needs review.
- On the right side, a default QA card will appear. You can complete this card, or select another card. Each worksheet can have multiple QA cards attached.
Once a study has been QAed, the study author will receive a notification on their mobile app and their desktop cloud regarding the review. Results can also be viewed on the mobile app.
Note: The default QA card can be adjusted in the Organization Settings Menu.