This release contains new functionality, bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you have any questions or need support, visit support.butterflynetwork.com. Thank you for being part of the Butterfly community!
- TeleGuidance calls sometimes don't work when initiated. Exiting and reentering the call can resolve the issue.
- A "normal" setting for obstetrics is not currently available for iQ+. The "low" setting has been validated as producing diagnostically acceptable images.
- When using the probe button to capture an image, the user may record unintended captures while performing other actions in the app, such as, selecting a mode or recording a cine.
- Probe updates may fail when the mobile device's battery is below 10%.
- The probe diagnostic test fails if run while the probe is on the charger.
- The iQ probe battery may deplete when the probe is left unused for a period of time. It is more accurate and therefore recommended to determine the battery level by plugging in the probe as opposed to pressing the probe button to view the LEDs.
- When using TeleGuidance, a user might appear online when they are not online or available for calls.
- After entering Color Doppler in the Cardiac Deep preset, iQ+ Vet users may see Color Flow "bleeding" outside chamber walls.
- For iQ+ Care users on a 4th generation 10.5" iPad Air or a 12.9" iPad Pro, the Actions label on the Vascular access preset may appear truncated.
- After moving the Sample Volume in Pulsed Doppler mode, the trace may not always restart.
- When switching between multiple organizations on the Archives screen, previously uploaded studies may not display. Refreshing the screen or quitting and reopening app can resolve the issue.
Not all presets, imaging modes and features are available everywhere. Check for availability in your country.